Ruth Anne's Blog

Personal blog and Travel Diary

Oct 9, 2009

Tuesday Conference Day

On Tuesday, the presentations at the Conference were very interesting so I spent the entire day at the SIAF, which is the conference site. After attending the Keynote address, however, the jet lag hit me very hard and I could barely stay awake. So I decided to work on my blog and relax outside. The most beautiful place at the site is by the swimming pool. The edge of the pool overlooks the valley. At the end of the day, I took a long walk down the street into the countryside. It was really lovely, I got such a nice view of the sunset.

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Jesus said...

Wow I like the pool. Too bad they don't have lane separators to avoid the wave reflections.

Kiss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home